Saturday 2 July 2016

voting day street...


today is our federal election...
a tight contest - ultimately between the encumbent Liberal/Nationals and the Labour party...
I live in the electorate of Flinders...Greg Hunt is our current Liberal candidate
and he seeks re-election...
Above is an early morning  view of the street outside Dromana Primary School...
I thought I missed the crowd... till I moved closer ... and joined the queue...


 while waiting...just a short time... I saw a familiar figure... in the dark jacket...
Yes...It was Greg Hunt...
I heard him say... I'm hungry...I haven't had breakfast...
Great to see him so casual...

2 comments:

Tony McGurk said...

That's what I forgot too. I was going to get some Voting Day photos. I headed off to the Polling location yesterday & forgot my camera. Once I got home I couldn't be bothered going back out again.

Tony McGurk said...

And they had a BBQ at our Polling location too but I didn't have any cash on me so I missed out on a sausage & photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...